Job description / Role
Guildhall, the regions best rated Executive Search Firm is currently looking for Consumer Goods General Manager for a Multinational Company based in Qatar.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing existing brands, as well as developing new brands and complementary business lines. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 20 years of experience in handling operations of home appliances, consumer electronics, IT, mobile, etc., in a trading and distribution environment, with a minimum of 5 years in the role of Assistant or General Manager with independent P&L responsibility.
- Channel management, including organized retail (OR), individual channel (IR), B2B/institution business, and brand shop.
- Principal management
- Planning purchases with rolling forecast
- Product launch, placement, promotion, and pricing
- Planning and execution of annual/monthly budgets
- Managing overall P&L for the business, tracking budget month-wise, and reporting to CEO/CBDO
- Accountability for profitability, inventory management, planning promotion and distribution management, service, logistics, and support functions like finance, HR, etc.
- Maintaining market share as per guidelines across channels
- Stock purchase, inventory, debtor, and overall working capital management
- All marketing activities including ATL/BTL
- Managing key client relationships and providing excellent service support
- Mapping all competitive activities within accounts to manage set goals and competition brand information on prices and offers
- New brand and business development
- Cordial trade relationship with all partners
- Graduate with a minimum of 20 years' experience in handling operations of home appliances, consumer electronics, IT, mobile, etc., in a trading and distribution environment, with a minimum of 5 years in the role of Assistant or General Manager with independent P&L responsibility
- High networking skills and the capability to build and expand business portfolios by bringing new brands and complementary businesses
- Previous experience working in Qatar preferred
- Master's degree in management from a reputed institute preferred
- Ability to work independently and build effective teams
- Discipline and punctuality, able to meet deadlines
- Excellent networking capabilities and oral and written communication skills
- Experience in spreadsheets formulation
- Principal management experience
If you meet the qualifications and experience requirements listed above and are interested in joining a multinational company in Qatar, please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you.
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager (HoReCa)
Middle East Executive
General Manager/Commercial Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||17 Mar|
Global Head of Business Development
Middle East Executive