Job description / Role
• Manage the Subsidiary activities that provide a high level of support to staff to achieve a competitive advantage.
• Responsible for managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation.
• Oversees the activities and performance of the sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
• Reaching the targets and goals set for your area.
• Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base.
• Servicing the needs of your existing customers.
• Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
• Setting sales targets for individual representative and your team as a whole.
• Recruiting and training sales staff.
• Allocating areas to sales representatives.
• Developing sales strategies and setting targets.
• Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets.
• Compiling and analyzing sales figures.
• Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself.
• Collecting customer feedback and market research.
• Reporting to senior managers.
• Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
• Act as custodian of the corporate sales and marketing strategy for the region; coordinate and oversee the implementation and monitoring of the same.
• Provide leadership to a team of Sales Representatives and Agents; function as a coach to the team.
• Define a medium and long-term strategy for all key customers with a clear understanding of their business, strategy and expansion plans.
• Identify opportunities for growth in the market and take the lead in defining and exploiting these opportunities.
• Generate innovative ideas for enhancing our channel and brand programs and design, implement.
• Manage threats by taking proactive measures to minimize exposure to risk and safeguard the company’s position.
• Provide timely and relevant feedback on competitor activities, emerging trends and general market intelligence.
• Ensure that sales targets are consistently surpassed to generate sustained levels of revenue.
• Act as the company representative in the region with external audiences such as institutions, local authorities etc.
• Serve as the custodian of all company assets in the region including management of such assets in use by the business’ partners.
• Actively contribute to corporate and brand advocacy.
• Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
• Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
• Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Subordinates: Sales Team
Duration: Permanent Position
Probation: 3 months
Working Hours: 48 hours per week
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any other related field
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Minimum experience of 3 years in home and Furniture or Foam and Mattresses Industries or any other related field
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Age Range: 25 - 40
Gender Preference: Male
Language Fluency: English, Arabic
Current Location: Qatar
About the Company
The foundation of Simex Group was laid in the year 1965 with the establishment of a manufacturing unit producing curd with a single machine that has grown to become one of the biggest manufacturing plants in the state of Qatar with the production and distribution of the “DANDY” brand of dairy products. Following the success of Dandy Co Ltd., SIMEX Trading Company was established with one show room of ready-made garments and today it has diversified into a dynamic multifaceted group of companies having business interests in Real Estate, Manufacturing, Distribution, Franchising & Retailing with over 17 show rooms spread all over Qatar & still rapidly growing.
Sales and Marketing Executive
Management Solutions International (MSI)
Marketing Account Manager
Senior Sales Executive (FMCG)
Management Solutions International (MSI)
Business Developer / Logistics Solutions
Milaha Qatar Navigation