Job description / Role
Food & Beverage Supervisor - Mövenpick Hotel Doha
Passionate about guest interaction, food and beverage? As a Food & Beverage Supervisor, you will lead your team to create unforgettable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
Contemporary, convenient and perfectly positioned, the upscale Mövenpick Hotel Doha is a 4-star luxury hotel, ideal for business travelers. Just 11km from Hamad International Airport and minutes from the business district, this hotel is centrally located on the prominent Corniche Road opposite the iconic Museum of Islamic Arts
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Oversea the outlets, supervises food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies.
- Assist in leading, mentoring and training the Food & Beverage Operations team
- Supervise and delegate duties; Ensure brand standards are maintained
- Creates a positive team atmosphere among Team Members.
- Treats all Team Members fairly, with respect.
- Liaise with kitchen to ensure the highest standard of food quality and visual appeal
- Conduct trainings for employees according to Accor requirements, Brand standards and department needs.
- Ensures product quality and great service.
- Check the quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods.
- Delegates and follow-up effectively.
- Handle guest complaints
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and a passion for everything food and beverage
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example works with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures.
- Experienced in all aspects of Restaurants and Bar service
- Must be well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Excellent leader and trainer with strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to motivate employees to work as a team effectively and productively
- Must possess good communication skills for dealing with diverse staff
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Note: candidate applying for this position must have
- At least one year in the similar role within an international hotel environment
- Proficiency in Arabic and English
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Admin Assistant - Food & Beverage
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Assistant Manager - Club Lounge
Assistant Restaurant Manager