Job description / Role
- Provide assistance to waiter/waitresses staff and bartenders at restaurants. Runners do not take orders or handle payments.
- Help busy waitpersons deliver orders to customers in a timely manner that means literally running the food from the kitchen to the table. While it might seem simple, it's an important job that ensures a smooth and efficient operation. When the food runner delivers the food, she may also check to see if the customer has everything he needs and can deliver
- High school diploma or equivalent or any food service certificates.
- Food runners need physical stamina to be on their feet, carry heavy trays and run around a busy restaurant.
- Good customer service skills and must be proficient at keeping things organized and on time.
- Able to work on shifting, flexible schedule in a fine dine restaurant.
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.