Job description / Role
An international consultancy business is seeking a Forensics Partner to join their expanding business based in Qatar or UAE. This is a large prestigious international consultancy business that operates around the globe and is delivering continuous expansion and growth.
- The role will entail overall leadership responsibility for developing and implementing strategy for the forensics department and driving the function forward in achieving its established objectives.
- You must be a Forensics Partner, Director with extensive experience of managing and leading forensics teams preferably within a Top 4 accountancy practice or a major consulting business.
- Excellent rewards are on offer including: family healthcare, housing allowance, free return flights including family, mobile phone, schooling, bonus and relocation allowance.
- Senior Forensics person within a consultancy or accountancy practice
- Qualified Forensics / Accountant with over 8 years post qualification experience
- Demonstrated leadership abilities within a consultancy business
About the Company
DSC Consultancy is committed to providing an excellent professional recruitment service to both clients and candidates through understanding our clients’ organisations and business issues and determining candidates’ skills and career aspirations.
Through our extensive recruitment process we place excellent high calibre individuals into appropriate job roles exceeding both client and candidate expectations.