Job description / Role
The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity. The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include:
• Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
• Keep prospective client database updated
• Make cold calls for new business leads
• Support in writing new business proposals
• Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
• Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
• Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
Type of contract:
• 8-10 years minimum
• English (Priority ) & Arabic ( Of beneficial )
• Candidate has market knowledge and understanding in the Art & Design industry and market in Qatar. Must be familiar with the local art scene such as having mere knowledge on small businesses (hobby house) up to and not limited to art galleries, museums and festivals.
• Candidate is proficient in building in-depth feasibility studies as well as excellent presentation skills.
• Candidate can perform research to identify business growth, expansion and other opportunities in Art and Design field.
• Candidate can build and sustain long term relationships and rapport with key players in the existing industry
About the Company
Artan Holding is a Qatari-owned company with a diverse portfolio of businesses including:
- Doha British School established in 1997, an international school for pupils from KG to Year 13.
- Mirage International Property Consultants established in 2004, a real estate company specializing in the sale, leasing and facilities management of commercial and residential properties in Qatar and around the world.
- Qatar Skills Academy established in 2010, a training academy providing accredited vocational education and training.
- House of Architecture and Interiors established in 2012, an architecture and design company offering diversified interiors solutions through integrated services and products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing Account Manager
J Portman Brand Consultancy
Business Development Executive
One Thousand Walls
Sales & Leasing Consultant
Coreo Real Estate