Job description / Role
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining an Accor brand, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Reporting to the Director of Front Office and Assistant Front Office Manager(s), responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Greet, check in and settle guest accounts while ensuring all service standards are followed
- Maintain accurate records of daily transactions and cash handling, which includes currency exchange and balancing a float
- Handle guest requests, questions and concerns effectively and promptly
- Promote a professional team environment
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Performs any and all other tasks assigned by management
- Upholds the highest standard of internal and external customer service at all times
- Proficient in the English Language (verbal & written), second language is an asset
- Previous experience and knowledge of Property Manager is an asset
- Required knowledge of Windows' Office Suite
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Able to stand for long periods, at least 8 hours per shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.