Job description / Role
Objectives: Job Purpose
- To oversee and supervise a smooth and accurate check-in/check-out operation in the Front Office and ensure that all concerns are addressed & escalated to the cluster site manager.
- Live and support The Living Adventure’s vision, ambition and purpose.
- Deliver highest quality service to exceed expectations.
- To be attentive to personal hygiene and grooming standards.
- Develop yourself by attending all trainings required in your department and property.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following fire, health and safety standards at all times for self, colleagues and guests.
- To be flexible to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
- Familiarity with all Front Desk and guest booking functions.
- Provides the Front Office Manager and Site Operation Manager with a summary of activities and operations during the shift by preparing a daily written logbook.
- Ensures guests satisfaction by resolving and taking appropriate actions on all guests’ complaints.
- Calls the Site Operation Manager and concerned Head of Departments without delay for any fire, bomb threat, burglary or death that has occurred on the premises.
- Calls the Front Office Manager, Site Operation Manager in case of guest accident.
- Maintains property’s level of cleanliness and sanitation (hygiene) in accordance with company standards by conducting inspections and taking appropriate action.
- Provide friendly and courteous service to guest and respond promptly to all requests in our scope of work.
- Resolve guests’ complaints & requests and liaises with the concerned departments.
- Be familiar with the operational procedures.
- Participate in regular meetings and briefings as scheduled.
- Understand and abide by all safety rules, emergency procedures and fire prevention regulations.
- Participate in any scheduled training for the related department.
- Ensures procedures for safety and security of guest belongings (e.g., lockers, left luggage etc.) are efficiently followed.
- Report to duty punctually wearing the correct uniform.
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for Handover and decommissioning.
- Responsible for the proper Key handling.
- Responsible for proper room allocation.
- Reporting to: Front Office Manager
- Subordinates: Site Operations Manager
- Desired start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6-7 months
QAR 4500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa, Return Flights, Medical Insurance, Accommodation, Transport and Meals
- Nature and length of previous experience: Have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience handling a similar role.
- Specialist knowledge: Prior experience working with PMS.
- Fluency in English is compulsory.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Passionate about people and service orientated.
- Demonstrates organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- A high level of interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of employees.
- Proven team working skills and able to work effectively and contribute in a team.
- Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures.
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively.
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Language Fluency: English
About the Company
Barker Langham Recruitment is a strategic human resource, recruitment and training firm for the global cultural & creative industries.
We define innovative human resource [people] strategies and deliver bespoke recruitment [people] solutions that create sustainable growth for our global clients [people] in the cultural and creative sectors.
People for people. Simple.