Job description / Role
Objectives: Job Purpose
- To ensure a smooth and accurate check-in/check-out operation in the Front Office.
Main responsibilities: General Responsibilities
- Live and support The Living Adventure’s vision, ambition and purpose.
- Deliver highest quality service to exceed expectations.
- To be attentive to personal hygiene and grooming standards.
- Develop yourself by attending all trainings required in your department.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following fire, health and safety standards at all times for self, colleagues and guests.
- To be flexible to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Register and process check in for all arrivals.
- Handle guest checkouts efficiently and professionally.
- Update guest information into the computer after a complete check in.
- Fulfill guest requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediately follow up.
- Handle guest room keys and ensure effective control for guest security.
- Report any unusual occurrences or requests to the department head.
- Be aware of the project's accident Prevention Policies.
- Ensure the cleanliness and neatness of the front office area.
- Ensures that all guests are greeted on arrival & departure.
- Review logbooks verify outstanding and follow up pending.
- Identify if any special assignment for the day.
- Check your property situation, occupancy, groups, etc.
- At the end of the shift or the day, he has to communicate all information that the next shift has to know for a well running of the operations
- Prepare for daily arrivals in terms of room allocations and special guest requests.
- Co-ordinate with colleagues whenever necessary regarding operational concerns.
- Be familiar with the operational procedures.
- Participate in regular meetings and briefings as scheduled.
- Participate in any scheduled training and development programs that may improve personal or departmental standards.
- Reporting to: Front Office Supervisor & Duty Manager
- Subordinates: Front Office Manager
- Duration: 6-7 months
- Desired start date: ASAP
- Nature and length of previous experience: Have a minimum of one (1) year experience handling a similar role.
- Fluency in English is compulsory.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Competencies
- Passionate about people and service orientated.
- Demonstrates organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- A high level of interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of employees.
- Proven team working skills and able to work effectively and contribute in a team.
- Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures.
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively.
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Language Fluency: English
About the Company
Barker Langham Recruitment is a strategic human resource, recruitment and training firm for the global cultural & creative industries.
We define innovative human resource [people] strategies and deliver bespoke recruitment [people] solutions that create sustainable growth for our global clients [people] in the cultural and creative sectors.
People for people. Simple.