Job description / Role
Front Office Supervisor
You are an ambassador for the exceptional guest journey. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes guests feel valued.
By understanding unique needs of our guests, you will create experiences to ensure guests have a smooth stay at the hotel
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
- Organizes the customer welcome and care provided by his/her team
- Manages and motivates the Front Office team in order to provide a high standard of service for customers
- Handles any guest complaints or contentious issues that cannot be settled directly by team members and provides a rapid solution
- Keeps track of the standard of services delivered, based on guest comments and quality audits
- Helps update dashboard charts (revenue, occupancy rates, average room rates, activity forecasts, headcount planning, etc)
- Ensures the safety of people and property in the Hotel
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience working at the front desk
- Computer literate in the Windows environment, PMS, Opera, Tars, with an aptitude for new technologies
- Fluent in the national language & business English and a third language would be a plus
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure and physical staying power
- Good listening and communication skills
- Self confidence
- Excellent presentation
- Sales oriented
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.