Job description / Role
Front Office Supervisor
Are you a lifelong learner passionate about delivering exceptional guest experience? As a Front Office Supervisor, your will provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction. Address customer concerns and complaints promptly and professionally. Respond to customer needs and requests in a timely manner.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and worldwide!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Ensure outstanding customer care at all times.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times
- Fully knowledgeable about hotel guest rooms, rates, promotions, amenities, programs, hotel facilities, and services.
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
Your experience and skills include:
- Guest focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Your team and working environment:
We are Dream Makers and committed to creating memorable moments for our guests and colleagues inspired by the authentic Qatari warmth and essence of generosity.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.=
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.