Job description / Role
• Primarily responsible for Handling incident tickets/tasks and application support to the end-users.
• Diagnose, analyse and solve the open issues.
• Gathering requirements and Writing functional specifications for new requirements.
• Developing new Functional enhancements related to his knowledge area.
• Training the end users and preparing end user training material.
• Interacting with other modules consultants to ensure the high quality and timely support is given to end-users.
• Must have 7+ years of hands-on Oracle E-Business Functional tasks in his area
• Must have clear instruction and guidance for the Oracle Developer to execute changes and enhancement.
• Must understand the application functionality in his related area as well as other connected functionality with other connected ERP modules
• Must have Application functional programing, performance troubleshooting/tuning and testing
• Preferred to have added technical experience in Oracle Development and programming in PL/SQL, SQL/SQL PLUS, application Developer Framework, XML programming, and SOA experiences are all preferred
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• At least 7 years of Oracle E-Business Suite experience
• Experience with Finance, HRMS and SCM functions and processes.
• Please submit all Oracle training and certificates and other certificates if any
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions