Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client operates out of the Middle East. They are currently seeking an FX Manager with expertise in both forex analysis and account management to join their team in Qatar.
• Ensuring all of the company’s cash transactions in both local and foreign currencies are successfully processed whilst minimising FX risk
• Preparing and ensuring the implementation of FX hedging strategies
• Ensuring the effective execution of FX buying/selling transactions to make contractual payments
• Ensuring the best possible FX rates on currency conversions
• Managing the research on both foreign and domestic markets, using fundamental and technical analysis
• Monitoring derivative exposure and revalue on a regular basis
• Generating a country-by-country and asset-by-asset review of current FX exposure and FX cash flow requirements
• Advising the Treasury Director on all foreign exchange developments
• Degree qualification in Business, Accounting and/or Finance, with a master’s degree or MBA
• Fully qualified as an Accountant is preferred
• 8-12 years’ experience in a Finance or Treasury role, with at least 3 years of experience in a senior role, preferably FX Management. Previously worked in the financial markets as a trader or analyst.
• A history of working as a Forex Market Analyst, Currency Researcher, or Currency Strategist with excellent technical knowledge of economics, international finance, and international politics.
• Preferably worked in the Middle East before
• Fluency in English is essential, along with excellent communication skills
• Very strong teamworking skills, with the ability to interact effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
If you fulfill the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying then please apply now.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Financial Reporting Analyst