Job description / Role
Responsible for all Electrical Maintenance jobs as instructed and required by the Company.
• Responsible for general electrical Maintenance of the property i.e. building, mall, villas
• Conducts daily inspection to ensure that all Electrical fixtures, Appliances and equipment are in good working condition
• Attends to all electrical needs of Business Units after getting approval from immediate supervisor
• Informs the designated immediate supervisor as and when a problem occurs
• Performs repair of the system, electrical fixtures and appliances in case of damage or breakdown
• Coordinates with MEP and AC contractors during preventive check-ups and maintenance
• Repairs minor damages for tenants as and when required
• Ensures that equipment, and other Electrical materials are well maintained and proper stored
• Maintains proper procedure and discipline when entering the work place
• Be presentable and wear proper uniform at all times.
• Performs and submit daily checklist to the designated immediate supervisor
• Diploma in Electrical Training from a Technical Institute, and experience from which comparable skills can be acquired.
• Fire and Safety training
• Able to use Drilling Machine, knowledge of the Electrical system of the building and able to use other Electrical Tools
• Knowledge of Electrical Wiring
• Must have 4-6 years’ actual work experience in the same capacity, Preferably in Construction Industry/ Mall Maintenance
• Friendly and has good service orientation
• Maintains standards of conduct
• Honest and Trustworthy
About the Company
Equinox Global Investments was founded in 1993, originally established with the primary focus of fulfilling opportunities in the burgeoning Qatar real estate market. The company's business streams have multiplied as diversification within the company's portfolio kept pace with the increasing opportunities in the region. Today, Equinox Global Investments has grown to include activities within real estate, retail, business to business (B2B) as well as local partnership and representation. The real estate portfolio includes shopping malls, a residential compound, commercial and industrial developments.