Job description / Role
General English Teachers x 5 (must be native English Speaker)
• Urgently required for a 6-8 week General English programme starting in June until August 2019. Experienced candidates need only apply for this project.
• Native English speakers preferred for our external client.
• Native English Speaker
• GCC experience required
• Must have a Masters or Bachelors, plus either TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, DELTA
• Available to work for the duration of this course starting June and ending in early August
• 5+ years of teaching experience, higher education level desirable
• Work hours - am / pm shift, up to 12 hours per week
• Must be professional and knowledgeable in English language teaching
• Ability to motivate and work alongside others
About the Company
University Foundation College is the first in Qatar to offer UK University Preparation Courses, approved by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education, which brings together a wealth of academic and international counselling and placement experience. Our programmes are 'quality assured' by the Northern Consortium of UK Universities (NCUK) and taught by UK qualified teachers.
University Foundation College is a new dynamic private British College approved by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education which brings together a wealth of academic and international counselling experience.
Our ethos is to place our students at the centre of everything we do. We offer interesting and innovative Northern Consortium of UK Universities (NCUK) and Pre-Foundation preparation programmes blended with skills development.