Job description / Role
- Create and implement an annual overall strategic development plan of HAI business.
- Create an annual forecast plan of HAI’s financial growth projection.
- Take primary responsibility for development of budgets throughout the business and ensure that they are met and to time.
- Develop processes and policies for accurate and timely completion of financial reports to owners and Executive Director.
- To develop the manpower planning and associated policies and procedures.
- Review and approve petty cash expenditure.
- Review and approve all accounts payable invoices and ensure payment in accordance with terms.
- Oversee and develop a procedural manual for all administrative tasks.
- Ensure internal policy is in-line with Group policy and reviewed annually.
- Handle core procurement and other sundry supplies as required.
- Proactively develop service levels across the business to exceed client expectations, advising clients of management set-up.
- Manage effective feedback mechanisms for all clients.
- Monitor, measure and report on organizational development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescale.
- Prepare and submit quarterly report on general business progress and developments to the Executive Director at Head Office.
- Proactively anticipate areas of conflict within the business. Take appropriate action to address any areas identified and how they can be avoided.
- In-conjunction with IT department work on production and submission of print advertisement.
- In conjunction with IT department work to improve, develop and update business website.
- Act as “ambassador” for HAI within wider Qatar community.
- Ensure detailed snagging working is carried our prior to taking over any properties and new developments.
- In conjunction with the Executive Director and Human Resources prepare and update all job descriptions as necessary.
- In conjunction with the Executive Director and Human Resources prepare and submit recruitment advertisements.
- In conjunction with the Executive Director and Human Resources prepare and issue all staff contracts and addendums.
- Ensure that all Head Office Human Resources policies and procedures are being adhered to and practiced at the workplace.
- Conduct biannual staff appraisals and performance reviews and report feedback to Human Resources at Head Office.
- Implement Group HR Disciplinary Policy and Procedure where appropriate.
- Conduct regular team meetings with the aim of discussing problems, agreeing solutions and exchanging information.
- Provide the client with sound clear advice at the outset of the project about: the design/development potential; approximate building costs; the need for various statutory consents; project programming and likely time scales; the need to engage the services of other professional consultants and specialists.
- Respond as accurately and appropriately as possible to the client’s needs and requirements.
- Develop and produce design schemes to be viable in terms of built ability and local authority guidelines, planning structures and building legislation.
- Develop the design to detail and produce all necessary detailed construction drawings, diagrams specifications and schedules etc. to enable the building contractor to carry out the works to a satisfactory standard.
- Attending regular meeting with clients, contractors and other specialists
- Oversee the building contract and to monitor the work in terms of quality, progress and costs as closely as is reasonably possible.
- Pay attention to environmental and sustainable issues and where possible to incorporate energy saving technologies into design specification.
- Act as Consultant’s Representative on project works when necessary.
- Possess strong leadership qualities and a proactive nature
- Open and approachable management style.
- Able to inspire and leads others to achieve challenging results.
- To work as an individual and to be a team player.
- Confident, articulate and clear oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic across all levels.
- Develop good working relationships with colleagues and other internal departments.
- Motivational with a positive attitude and professional approach at all times.
- Strong planning, organisational, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people.
- Strong initiative.
- Excellent administration skills
- Attention to detail. Self driven. Good interpersonal skills. Assertive nature. Logical thinker.
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Be inventive and imaginative; be passionate about buildings and the built environment.
About the Company
Artan Holding is a Qatari-owned company with a diverse portfolio of businesses including:
- Doha British School established in 1997, an international school for pupils from KG to Year 13.
- Mirage International Property Consultants established in 2004, a real estate company specializing in the sale, leasing and facilities management of commercial and residential properties in Qatar and around the world.
- Qatar Skills Academy established in 2010, a training academy providing accredited vocational education and training.
- House of Architecture and Interiors established in 2012, an architecture and design company offering diversified interiors solutions through integrated services and products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jan|
Senior Project Manager/Project Director