Job description / Role
A General Manager is required for a key player in Lighting Industry based in Middle East covering the sales the finance and the manufacturing operations.
key player in Lighting Industry based in Middle East
The future General Manager will manage a manufacturing plant of 30 employees with 3 direct reports which includes Operation, Finance & Admin and Sales & Marketing departments with the and will be responsible for boosting the company's sales and turn it around to a better position.
His main responsibilities will be:
* Ensuring that the company's manufacturing network is positioned to be a source of competitive advantage and is capable of delivering the long-term performance needed by its businesses.
* Managing the company's manufacturing planning & process, perform and oversee sales and marketing functions, in-depth review of key strategic issues and business expansion prioritization to achieve growth and profitability.
* Developing manufacturing strategies consistent with the business strategy to ensure ability to deliver the planned business results.
* Overseeing all operations and ensuring that a high quality of service is delivered and maintained to a growing client base.
* Managing and developing key relationships with new and existing clients.
* Achieve targets & sales objectives that are ambitious but attainable and that will result in sales improvement and profitable growth for the company.
Efficiency improvement in sales, customer service, purchasing and operations resulting in improved customer service, higher margin and/or lower costs.
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience to be suitable for this position:
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent
* Minimum 10 solid years of experienced with sound Lighting Manufacturer is highly required
* To be fully accountable for the day-to-day operational and strategic management of the business and will effectively manage all manufacturing, site activities and sales; in order to meet the company's financial performance criteria and to monitor performance against agreed key performance indicators.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.