Job description / Role
The future Manufacturing General Manager will be in charge of defining and implementing the company strategy for various green field manufacturing projects in Food and FMCG.
• Our client is a reputed Group in Qatar covering various industries in Food/FMCG sectors.
• Defining and implementing the company strategy (restructuring, expansion opportunities, etc.)
• Diversifying the Group activities (market analysis, feasibility study & project management)
• Setting up from scratch new businesses (Food, Beverage and/or Chemical Manufacturing Plants)
• Ensuring that the company's manufacturing network is positioned to be a source of competitive advantage and is capable of delivering the long-term performance needed by its businesses
• Managing the company's manufacturing planning & process, perform and oversee sales and marketing functions, in-depth review of key strategic issues and business expansion prioritization to achieve growth and profitability
• Overseeing all operations and ensuring that a high quality of service is delivered and maintained to a growing client base
• Managing and developing key relationships with new and existing clients.
• Achieve targets & sales objectives that are ambitious but attainable and that will result in sales improvement and profitable growth for the company.
• Attractive package
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent
• Minimum 15 solid years of experienced in the Food, Beverage and/or Chemical Industry
• Track record on managing green field projects
• Extensive experienced in New Business Development
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)