Job description / Role
Guildhall is representing a renowned Grade A Contractor in Doha. They are well known for their flagship projects which have over the years ranged from 5 star Hotels, large scale Commercial developments and multiple high rise residential projects.
- In line with their continued strategic growth, they have an opportunity for a General Manager for their MEP Division.
- This role will form an integral part of their site based work as well as supporting for tendering of future projects.
- Degree educated in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experienced in leading a largescale MEP Division of a Main Contractor or MEP Subcontractor
- Minimum of 15 years demonstrable experience operating in a leadership capacity
- Experience of the Qatar MEP market will be strongly advantageous
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
MEP Construction Manager
Menasa & Partners
|Abu Dhabi||22 Oct|
MEP Construction Manager - Metro
Senior MEP Manager
Big Fish Recruitment