Job description / Role
Our client is seeking a MEP specialized General Manager with strong contractor, site-based experience to head up the MEP division.
Our client is a leader in the design, delivery and operations of a portfolio of large scale, complex mega projects throughout the region across a range of asset classes.
* Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organisation and provide direct management of key managers and executives in the business unit.
* Take up P&L responsibility and devise strategies designed to grow the business.
* Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
* Ensure the overall delivery and quality of MEP services for projects.
* Communicate strategy and results to the Board of Directors.
* Competitive salary
* Medical insurance
* Relevant degree educated - mechanical and electrical preferred
* 15 years overall experience - site based role, contractor side
* 5 years experience heading up an MEP division with profit and loss responsibility
* GCC experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Head of MEP
MEP Technical Manager / Head of Engineering Department
Energi Recruitment Services
Male Mep Project Director for a Leading Mep Contracting Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
MEP Project Manager - Short Term Role
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
MEP Construction Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||15 Apr|