Job description / Role
JOB TITLE: General Manager - Sales
DEPARTMENT: Corporate - OEPS
JOB TYPE: Permanent
REPORTING TO: Managing Director
To assume the responsibility to provide forward and sustained momentum to the growth of the business by directing, leading, managing and developing the Business to Business Sales division of Oryx Energy Projects and Services LLC to maximise the sustainable revenue generation streams for the groupwith both a hands-on and a strategic approach to business development.
• Partner Accounts – Agencies of Foreign Companies
• Responsible for the management of business relationships with, and the assignment of personnel resources to support all key Oryx partners. This to involve partner planning participation and support in developing strategies for partner growth plans and managing the opportunity to assignment pipeline.
• Client Accounts – Customers & Potential Customers
• Develop and manage account plans and assign resources to ensure that business opportunities are maximised through increasing the number of the assignments and by maximising the revenue from each assignment to grow and develop sustainable revenue streams.
• Project Accounts – EPIC Projects
• Responsible for the management of the sales and delivery process of key projects by developing project plans, budgets and resourcing plans. Screen all projects by analysing and evaluating market strategies, deal requirements, potential, financials, options and prepare final recommendations and deal closure.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop through effective networking and market intelligence an effective understanding and appreciation of the wide scope of projects and opportunities available in the rapidly developing oil and gas, refining, fertilizers, petrochemicals, steel and utility sectors of the State of Qatar and the GCC.
• Create, based upon detailed understanding of the market and the aspirations of the client base a clearly defined business to business sales strategy with defined project, account and operating plans for the development of the business.
• Development and implementation of winning customer strategies to target and achieve a high level of success in developing sales revenue. Success to be based on high quality market and transactional intelligence and delivery of the highest quality.
• Build strong senior level influencing relationships with partner organisations focused on developing their investment portfolio in the State of Qatar and the GCC and create mutually rewarding relationships for both partners of Oryx and clients.
• Building strong senior level influencing relationships with existing and new target clients in which the delivery of value added services and products is at the core of developing a trusted advisory relationship with clients and take ownership of the development of opportunities within the initial assignment.
• Collation, interpretation, analysis and sharing of market and transactional intelligence of developments within the market place such as information on potential projects, competitor activity and new technologies to identify new opportunities.
• Responsible for the establishment of both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with the Company's business plan and for providing an annual Sales Plan and providing quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the Plan.
• Responsible for the overall direction of the business activity and profitability of the division through individual activity and the management of individual sales plans and strategies to ensure that individual goals are exceeded by increased listing growth per sales team member and client satisfaction.
• Managing complexity and understanding role data catering and the development of fact based analysis and creation of insights.
• Strategic orientation enabling the development of strategies to influence clients and enhance success.
• Managing relationships and understanding the role of development opportunities maintaining it with fact based information by identifying with whom and how to influence outcomes.
• Managing performance by understanding the role of prioritising and systematically organising tasks, commitment to tackling obstacles and establishing aggressive goals.
• People orientation and understanding of the role of developing people and managing change through the process of company evolution.
• Integrity and understanding the role of treating colleagues, partners, clients and service providers with high levels of mutual respect.
• Honesty and building long term relationships based on a high degree of trust and demonstrating self belief and in depth understanding of one’s impact on others.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Degree Graduate in an engineering discipline or equivalent preferably with additional post university qualifications with an impressive record of personal sales success. Must have a minimum of 15 years progressive and demonstrable experience in professional business sales and a minimum of 5 years in the oil and gas energy sector. Must be proficient in project management software and all MS Office applications.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Considerable broad based senior management experience and track record of sustained business development and growth in a dynamic solutions professional services environment with the credibility to exert influence at the highest levels both internally and externally. Ambitious and energetic with first class leadership, communication skills and the natural ability to inspire, enthuse and provide clear direction to deliver through others.. A can do approach and commitment to seeing opportunities through all stages of the sales pipeline and capable of meeting the challenges of a high profile role with huge potential for impact across the business and the wider market place. Must have a clear understanding of how to balance first class client service, operational efficiency and revenue maximisation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work of the assigned job holder. However they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills as all personnel are required to perform other reasonable duties outside of their normal responsibilities in support of the company.
About the Company
Oryx Engineering Solutions is a progressive, modern and newly established integrated engineering services solution provider located in Ras Laffan Industrial City, Qatar to support the rapidly changing, evolving and demanding needs of the Middle East and Africa's energy sectors; oil and gas, power and water, petrochemical, industrial and marine.
Our technical excellence and ability to deliver integrated 360o quality engineering solutions from design, reverse engineering, re-rating and repairs, means we can make your life simpler.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
General Manager - Consumer
Ecovert FM (EFM)
|Saudi Arabia Riyadh||23 Jul|
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
One Thousand Walls