Job description / Role
The role of the General Manager will be to head up, develop and grow the services cluster within this large family conglomerate. They will be responsible for the development and execution of new entities offering services to the Healthcare and ICT sectors.
* Our client is a well established, corporate family conglomerate with huge diversification across their group.
* This role with be responsible to assessing the current companies within the services portfolio, and highlight opportunities for development, improvement and growth.
* Alongside this, the role will be responsible for partnering with the Board of Directors in highlighting and suggesting new lines of business within the services world, with a focus on Healthcare and ICT services.
* A competitive package with family benefits as well as the opportunity to grow and already well diversified cluster of companies.
To be considered you must have the following:
* 18+ years of total experience
* MBA holder
* Experienced in managing multi channel service companies within a large group
* Proven track record in business development and transformation
* Experienced within ICT and/ or Healthcare services
* Been in a General Manager position for 5+ years
* Middle East/ GCC experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.