Job description / Role
Our partner in Doha, Qatar is looking for a highly qualified General Surgery Consultant with at last 2 years substantive experience OR 1 year and a Fellowship. Experience in ER and Trauma surgeries is also a requirement.
If you are looking for a better work life balance, a higher salary and to work in one of the worlds best healthcare systems please read below for further details:
- Based in Doha, Qatar
- Long established hospital group with superb reputation and healthcare vision
- Some of the most advanced surgical theatres in the world
- 10 JCAI accredited facilities across Doha
- Offering competitive salary and benefits package (Tax free)
- Committed to the provision of quality of healthcare
- Committed quality research and development
- Tax Free Salaries
- Cutting edge facilities and surgical suites
- Accommodation provided
- Interest free loan for a car
- Business class flights for you and the family
- Medical insurance for you and the family
- Educational assistance for up to 3 children up to the age of 18 ( contingent on their being educated inside the state of Qatar)
- Indemnity insurance for your clinic
- End of service bonus( replaces NHS pension contributions you might miss)
- 50 days of bookable leave
- 10-12 days of National And Islamic Holidays
- Incremental increase on salary each year.
- Generous CPD allowances.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Specialist Experience in the form of a board certification or Completion of Specialist Training OR in specialised Fellowship are essential, without this experience your application cannot be considered.
- 2 years Post CCST experience ( certificate of completion of specialist training)
- 2 years post American Board Registration
- 2 years post CIS (French)
- 2 years Australian or NZ fellowship
- 2 years post Facharzt
- 3 Years post CESR qualifications
What Happens Next?
Please apply online.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.