Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technician join our Team. To provide efficient service to the guests & maintains the overall efficiency of standards set
- Executes all mechanical, electrical and associated work for all kitchen and laundry related equipment to the highest professional standards for the whole complex
- Performs the tasks assigned to him and ensures their implementation while working independently.
- Is familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for his/her field of responsibility.
- Abides to the daily task and ensures timely implementation.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions in Engineering, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Accor Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment
- Defined career development path
- Friendly and supportive team
Opportunities to make your mark. We provide an environment of trust, respect, and integrity. A home away from home. Where diversity and inclusion are celebrated. Privacy and personal information are protected. Through Accor's Employee Value Proposition, we ensure fair treatment and a workplace free from discrimination & harassment.
- Minimum of 2 -3 years experience with at least 1 year experience in a Hotel
- Relevant experience as a Multi- Technician or similar is an asset
- Diploma/Certificate in Mechanical/Electrical or similar
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Conversant communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Pleasant personality and positive attitude
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.