Job description / Role
• Monitor GIS services and make sure integrated GIS services are up and running for the modules such as Journey Planner, Map etc. and fix issues if and when occurs.
• Ad-hoc developments and enhancement of current map services.
• GIS development, migration and update.
• To support operational activities 24/7 (shift) and enhance customer satisfaction.
• To support the business requirements for the provision of internal applications management services
• Multitasking skills with the ability to priorities work Solve problems creatively and effectively
• Work in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Familiarization with each stage of the software life cycle, including but not limited to user studies, feasibility, estimation, design, implementation, integration, test and acceptance
• Work within a team and have a dedicated approach to working within and meeting strict deadlines.
• Work both independently and, in a team oriented collaborative environment
• University Degree in IT (Such as BCA/MCA/BS/MS in Computer science, or related)
• Tool: ESRI tools (ArcSDE, ArcServer, and ArcGIS Desktop) within a .Net environment.
• Web Services: ASP.NET Web API, WCF
• Web components like Polymer, ReactJS and Angular
• Working knowledge of Python and ESRI ArcGIS
• Online Databases: SQL Server 2016
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.