Job description / Role
To ensure the overall art direction of the business and to work across multiple channels. To collaborate in the development of project concepts, and apply a consistent design approach to a wide range of digital content through electronic media, magazines, television graphics, logos and websites.
• Ensures a high level of creativity in all work delivered, quality of work and style is cohesive and meets the communication objectives.
• Ensures that our creative outlook and quality of execution are cutting edge and ahead of industry competitors.
• Provides creative input and art direction to design style, including typography, layout, imagery and moving images.
• Presents design ideas for campaigns and coordinates, if needed, with advertising agency for all creative development
• Creates designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts for banner ads, pop-ups and homepage slideshows for the Company’s Website
• Prepares illustrations or rough sketches of materials according to the instruction of the Line Manager
• Prepares series of drawings to illustrate sequence and timing of story development for television production
• Assists the marketing team with production and art direction for corporate campaigns, publications, Power Point presentations for senior management and events to ensure accurate creative execution.
• Facilitates idea sharing and communications across internal teams including, marketing and senior leaders with regards to the visual presence of the brand.
• Creates and maintain files for all creative assets and resources, such as software, art materials, and special fonts, which are needed for record keeping and referencing
• Evaluates and manages production resources to enhance high productivity and allocations and liaise with suppliers
• Performs other tasks as assigned by the Line Manager
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
• A minimum of 5 years’ design experience in an in-house creative department or design firm.
• Graphic experience in retail industry is an advantage
• Proven print and online experience, WEB, HTML and motion graphics is an advantage
• Proficiency in Adobe CS5+ In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote and PowerPoint, basic Microsoft Office application knowledge.
• Excellent knowledge in design, communications trends and industry standards
• Excellent ability to judge creative concepts to ensure brand cohesiveness and brand strategy
• Must be artistic, creative and have strong verbal, visual and written communication skills
• Have good knowledge of corporate branding, digital media and color theory
• Must have a strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Familiar with online publication, digital mobile device and creative execution
• Demonstrated talent for high-caliber creative outlook and design
• Ability to manage time and stay on schedule and tight deadlines
• Ability to translate style guide into visually compelling and easy-to-navigate designs Smart, Proactive and hard working
• Possess a passion for, and strength in, recognizing excellent web typography and photography.
• Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker and able to offer a variety of design solutions
• Ability to work efficiently within a team
• Ability to mock up design ideas
• Able to be trusted with confidential and sensitive company information
• Maintain high standards of conduct and professionalism
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Exudes corporate business image at all times
About the Company
Equinox was founded by Sheikh Hassan Bin Sultan Al Thani in 1993 who holds the position of the CEO until today, overseeing the company's strategic direction and development. Originally established with the primary focus of fulfilling opportunities in the burgeoning Qatar real estate market, the company's business streams have multiplied as diversification within the company's portfolio kept pace with the increasing opportunities in the region. Today Equinox has grown to include activities within real estate development and investment, retail, business to business (B2B) as well as local partnership and representation.
The real estate portfolio includes shopping malls, residential compounds, commercial and industrial developments. The retail section covers the major categories such as fashion, home interiors, beauty, accessories, jewellery and toys. B2B section includes contracting, project work and product distribution. As for the local partnership and representation section, it entails alignments with world leading logistics organisations. Spanning Asia, Europe, Scandinavia and America, Equinox portfolio of brands and business partners is truly global.
Proposal Graphic Designer
Social Media Graphic Designer
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
|Saudi Arabia||23 Dec|
2d & 3d Designer