Job description / Role
Husband/Family Sponsored candidates preferred
The Graphic Designer supports the Head of Marketing in advertising and branding of all projects for the Company. Identifies best designs for projects and provides solutions to all creative assets. Undertakes and completes all requirements of Pre/Post production.
Client & Project Management:
• Demonstrates high-level executive and client interaction skills
• Supports Advertising, Branding, Events, CSR, Business Development, Customer Affairs and other internal stakeholders with creative requirement
• Manages stakeholders’ proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
• Receives design briefs, work with brand managers to determine full scope and requirement
• Understands client’s needs and work with brand managers to communicate realistic timelines and deliverables
• Manages expectations by clearly communicating deliverables
• Keeps brand managers informed with project status and any setbacks, seeking their suggestions on new techniques to be employed if required
• Ensures that job deadlines are met in due time, ensuring that job quality is at par with Company’s high standards
• Presents concepts for management’s approval
• Liaises with other members of the Marketing team to brainstorm and maximize creativity
Consult and advice on creative requirements:
• Conducts market research and competition analysis
• Delivers brand strategy development and application across multiple platforms
• Identifies best designs for projects; provide solutions to all creative assets
• Recommends methods and techniques of graphic design and layout
• Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
• Defines printing and production specifications, ensure that it reflects Company’s brand, vision, and creative style
• Advises on photography, videography and illustration style
• Plays the role of brand gatekeeper in the design department
• Reviews and updates Company’s brand guideline whenever necessary
• Develops concepts, graphics and layouts for advertising, events, company logos, and websites
• Edits, finalize and correct footage for animations and promotional videos
• Designs and delivers digital asset for multiple platforms such as app, website, social media and email newsletters
• Events branding design creation and finalisation
• Creates multiple language design of English, Arabic, Japanese etc.
• Creates free-hand illustration for multiple projects
• Creates large reports for concepts
• Creates templates to ensure brand consistency across all channels such as social media, website and various customer touch points
• Creates mock-ups / prototypes as required
• Evaluates and manage production resources to enhance high productivity and allocations
• Reviews and approve production samples to ensure materials used are of high standards
• Creates and maintains files for all creative assets and resources, such as software, art materials, and fonts
• Ensures record keeping of all approvals and source files
• Ensures correct referencing for business continuity
• Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or other related discipline.
• Minimum Experience: Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in graphic design, layout and production or relevant experience.
Job Specific Skills:
• Requires strong working knowledge of graphic-design software
• Responsible for the layout, design, and production activities to produce quality graphic-design artwork.
• Produces graphic design artwork to support marketing effort using technology and computer software packages for either print or web.
• Contact in-house or outside vendors to verify print specifications.
• Compare and recommend local suppliers of marketing production services, including typography, paper and printing.
• Generates websites, brochures, floor plans, advertising, proposals, presentations and press releases within corporate templates for print or internet.
• Strong time management, planning and organization skills and ability to multitask
• Flexibility, proactive, energetic, enthusiastic and passionate
• Highly organized, ability to prioritize and time manage himself and ability to drive projects to completion.
• Excellent computer proficiency/skills.
• Builds/maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Fluent in English and Arabic.
About the Company
A leading Financial Organization in Qatar.