Job description / Role
• Developing design briefs that suit the project and client's purpose;
• Responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design solutions that meet project and client and marketing strategies from concept to completion.
• Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
• Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
• Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
• Work with the design team under the to produce innovative, brand cohesive design projects
• Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related major
• Proven graphic designing work experience
• Should have Social Media Experience
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.)
• Highly proficient in all design aspects
• Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadline
About the Company
1000 Walls Interiors & Decoration is an Interior Design and Fit-out solutions provider which specializes in delivery of high-end luxury spaces and customized interior solutions. Our team carries extensive experience in Hospitality, Retail and Commercial sector with a focus into design, delivery and installation. We offer complete turn-key project management and delivery, relying on our vast network of local and international suppliers as well as our in-house building teams, which specialize in all aspects of project cycle, from design, MEP and structural steel works to joinery, partitions, gypsum works, FF&E delivery & installation, and bespoke finishes. We engage and have executed projects for all sectors of interior design and fit-out field - government and semi-government, retail, commercial, entertainment, food & beverage, hospitality and private residences. We comply with the highest international standards in quality of work, health & safety and environmental protection, and are certified as Grade-A general contractor.
Specialties: Design, Interior Fit-out, Civil Works, MEP Works, Structural Steel and Metal works, Upholstery, Glass Works, Procurement and Project Management.