Job description / Role
Enjoy awe-inspiring, authentic and memorable experiences with Banyan Tree Doha At La Cigale Mushaireb.
You will be responsible for the design and artwork production of the hotel's collateral material and other graphic work that are required and relevant to sales & promotions of hotel products and services.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Coordinates between the hotel and its suppliers to ensure all works are in line with brand standard and are completed on time
- Assist PR Manager to complete all daily responsibilities and special tasks as directed.
- Create eye-catching image for the hotel
- Update all internal and external signage regularly.
- Design all F&B related promotional flyers and collaterals.
- Work out all Rooms and Sales related collaterals design.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 2 years International hotel Graphic Designer experience
- Excellent computer skills (including hardware and software)
- Excellent designing skills, know the popular design software
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.