Job description / Role
A Leading International Main Contractor with an enviable track record of delivering Large Build & Infrastructure projects in Qatar is now looking for a Group Estimating Manager to join their Senior Management Team.
As the Group Estimating Manager you will be accountable for the following:
• Receiving Requests for Qualifications, Information/Proposals from the customer.
• Assemble the proposal team.
• Coordinate the pre-bid meeting.
• Coordinate site visit & customer pre-bid meeting.
• Coordinate pre-bid/ risk assessment meeting.
• Gather all labor resource requirements.
• Research regulatory requirements (i.e. permits, license, insurance requirements)
• Research safety, environmental & hazards.
• Develop asset requirements.
• Develop material & subcontract requirements.
• Determine funding availability & requirements.
• Prepare project/bid financial metrics to obtain initial project approval.
• Legal/Bond/Insurance review, Risk, terms and conditions analysis.
• Research partnering opportunities.
• Participate in estimate creation/Create estimate package.
• Complete proposal/bid package/Coordinate final bid review.
• Manage pricing iterations/Submit bid.
• Participate in negotiations/Close proposal.
• Prepare lessons learned.
• GCC experience preferred, ideally with exposure to Qatar market conditions.
• Main Contractor background.
• Minimum 15 years of experience with at least 3 years managing a department.
• Degree Educated ideally.
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.