Job description / Role
Our client is seeking a service-oriented and self-motivated professional to join their HR team as a Group HR & Admin Manager.
* Responsible for overall operation and functions of group human resource and admin department that includes, recruitment, performance management, training and development, legal and administrative matters etc.
* Responsible in overseeing department function and managing employees.
* Implement annual performance appraisal system for all group companies.
* Analyze employee turnover and its causes with suggestion to reduce the employee turnover.
* Primary contact for legal counsel in risk activities pertaining to employee relation matter.
* Develop company policies and procedures covering the service rules, benefits, leave, traveling etc.
* Ensure annual manpower budget from each HODs with complete manpower cost.
* Responsible for decisions related to corporate as it is relates to recruiting.
* Develop compensation and benefit plan and carry out necessary survey through agencies if required.
* Communicate with company Lawyer as and when required.
* Carryout training needs assessment of all department staff and coordinate with department head in selecting the training programs as required.
* Give guidance and ensure proper on-job training programs and manage record.
* Develop salary and grade structure.
* Develop succession plan model for each key positions in coordination with HOD.
* Ensure complete alignment of staff with company mission, vision, and corporate values.
QAR 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Qualifications and Skills
* MBA with at least 10 year experience in Human Resource Management with good leading organization
* Good communication, coaching, guiding, and counseling skills
* Good interpersonal and leadership abilities
* Highly organized, analytical, and decision-making abilities
About the Company
KERSHAW LEONARD "WE CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES"
Who we are:
Founded in September 1999 The Kershaw Leonard Group was based upon professional recruitment practices laid down by the UK Institute of Employment Consultants whose values are still at the core of our success today.
Inherently we believe that recruitment is a people business not a CV processing business and as such we take time and care to make sure we understand the needs of both our Clients and our Candidates.
Such attention to the care side of our business together with the sheer length of time we have been established has given us a unique position. We regularly attract top class candidates who only want to work with Kershaw Leonard as they trust our confidentiality and professionalism. Similarly, more than 75% of the clients we work with come back for more when they have a new position to fill.
What we do:
Kershaw Leonard Group places exceptional talent on a Global scale. Our winning strategy is to partner very closely with a small number of clients so we can really understand their objectives, needs and aspirations in a way that allows us to intuitively know the kind of cultural fit they are looking for when the time comes for them to recruit new talent. Then once that talent is on board and part of the client’s team, to assist wherever is needed to improve performance and leadership skills
The Kershaw Leonard Group is more than just a recruitment agency. In addition to KL Recruitment, KL Consulting offers a vast spectrum of skills from our experienced behavioural psychologist and consultants with almost two decades of HR Director level experience in the region.
HR and Administration Manager
Al Khor Holding
HR Manager - Automotive Sector
HR Project Manager
HR / Recruitment Officer
Al Khor Holding