Job description / Role
- Supervises and coordinates the activities of personnel responsible for and engaged in the processing of Uniforms and house linen items.
- Strictly adhere to the par stocks for all operating equipments, supplies and inventoried items.
- Assist in controlling the requisitioning, storage and careful use of all operating equipment and supplies.
- Reports to Laundry manager major problems, discrepancies in count, defects or stains in garments prior laundry/dry cleaning process.
- Ensure garments are properly are properly sorted for washing and drying cleaned and packed.
- Examined all guest garments for tears, stains, discolored and missing accessories due to processing and oversee remedial action taken.
- Ensure proper handling and maintenance of work area and equipment.
- In absence of Asst manager conduct daily briefing to staff on room occupancy, event of the day and special attention that maybe needed.
- Liase with Housekeeping and other related department on daily operation.
- Coordinates all repairs and maintenance and issue repair and maintenance job orders to ensure the proper maintenance of equipments.
- Ensure all employees established a rapport with guests. Handle all requests and inquiries of laundry and hotel services.
- Ensure all linens are handled and processed according to their priority and standards
- Monitor staff to ensure correct methods and standards used in processing laundry items.
- Ability to organized and plan in achieving productivity and quality work, thus resulting in zero complaints.
- Communicate on a daily basis operational matters with subordinates and peers
Level of Education
- Secondary professional education
Areas of study
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Customer Service / Patient Access Associate (Arab)
Management Solutions International (MSI)
Front Office Agent