Job description / Role
• Meet and greet VIP visitors upon arrival or departure at the airport.
• Receive VIP visitors at CLIENTS offices or agreed venue in a diplomatic manner.
• Escort guests to the CEO's office/venue for meetings.
• Coordinate transportation arrangements with external provider.
• Organize catering for meetings in line with meeting schedules.
• Tracks flight itineraries and coordinate internally with CLIENTS teams on guest arrivals.
• Organize hotel arrangements and ensure rooms are booked as per schedules.
• Maintain a database of key contacts (for hotel, transportation, catering)
• Coordinate CLIENTS departments as required on meeting arrangements.
• Identifies his/her audience for communication and listens to their opinions and feedback.
• Is aware of means of communication, and effectively uses these to solicit information and maintain open communication.
• Exhibits willingness to learn and exchange information in relation to own work area with others
Adapt to Change
• Demonstrates willingness to changes impacting own work area.
• Articulates appropriate questions/ issues on which he/ she requires clarity to cope with change.
• Understands the need for change and implements change efforts under supervision
Act with Ownership
• Displays ownership of decisions taken within scope of work using all available sources of information
• Uses tried and tested solutions to solve recurring problems that impact own role, and which he/she has encountered before.
• Displays initiative and a sense of urgency to deliver outcomes as per stated timelines
Drive for Results
• Is able to create an effective work-plan, identify and acquire necessary resources for completing own tasks meeting commitments and deadlines.
• Adheres to defined systems, procedures and quality standards, asks for assistance when in doubt about compliance, escalates issues and follows up with identified personnel for resolution.
• Displays ownership for own work, perseveres to meet and exceed goals/ targets that have been set and measures progress and impact that has been made through own efforts
QAR 12,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• High School diploma
• At least 4 years of experience in a customer service role
• Skills and Abilities
• Fluency in English
• Fluency in Arabic
• Professional and Courteous
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong communication skills
• Work under tight deadlines
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Travel Desk Executive / Travel Desk Advisor / Consultant
Administration Operations Manager (Executive Assistant)
Middle East Executive