Job description / Role
Rixos Qetaifan Island North
Opening 2022, Rixos Doha Qetaifan will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sq m of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Slated to make its debut right before the World Cup, Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country's biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North's waterpark attraction The Icon Tower, the world's highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres in height.
Guest Services Associate - Waterpark
This position supports the Guest Experience department by welcoming the Guests to the park and ensuring they are informed about the rides, attractions, shows, park facilities and services. The position is responsible for queue line management, selling Park tickets, cabana rentals, towel and locker rentals, stroller & wheelchair rentals, turnstile operations, receiving and recording Guests feedback and enquiries, managing lost & found counter .
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a unique and complex resort in Qatar
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Ensure the establishment and execution of all departmental goals.
- Efficiently manage all Guest Experiences operational areas
- Ensure to provide the best possible service to the guest.
- Sell tickets and other products via the point of sale (POS) system.
- Efficiently manage and maintain queue lines
- Efficiently manage turnstiles to ensure guests are able to enter/leave the park with ease by holding a valid ticket/pass
- Collect payments, and make changes by accepting cash, vouchers, credit card, and listed foreign currency.
- Handle Guest complaints.
- Upsell, cross-sell and promote products, activities, and services to generate additional revenue
- Conduct Waterpark tours
- Manage lost & found counter according to the company's lost and found policy
- Maintain complete knowledge of all waterpark and hotel services/features.
Your experience and skills include:
- Secondary school education or higher.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position in a waterpark or related field.
- Ability to work outdoor.
- Arabic Speaker will be preferred
- Service-oriented with an eye for details
- Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
Your team & working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos Qetaifan Island, Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
MAYKS HR Consulting
Administration Assistant / Administrative Secretary
MAYKS HR Consulting
MAYKS HR Consulting
Assistant Guest Service Manager