Job description / Role
• Responsible for assisting the gym users and effectively preparing individual programs according to the needs of the tenants
• Assist the tenants in exercising effectively and using the gym equipments safely
• Ensure that all exercise machines are in good condition and safe to use.
• Keep accurate record of all gym users
• Prepare and update Training programs for gym users
• Provide Diet Plans to gym users if required
• Assist the physically challenged tenants in safely using the machines and equipments
• Ensure the gym area is clean and hygienic
• Must not leave the gym unattended
• Inform the Manager for periodic check up/ servicing of equipment/machine
• Providing good customer service by being friendly, courteous and maintaining an professional posture at all times
• Maintain proper procedure and discipline when entering the work place and check personal hygiene.
• Be presentable and wear proper uniform at all times.
• To perform and submit weekly checklist to the designated immediate supervisor
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Bachelors Degree / Diploma on related field
• Certification on Physical Fitness and similar courses
• Minimum 2 years experience as Gym Attendant/ Personal Fitness Trainer
• Must have Basic Life Support and First Aid training
• Must know how to work the Gym equipment
• Must be friendly, cooperative, active helpful attitude
About the Company
Equinox was founded by Sheikh Hassan Bin Sultan Al Thani in 1993 who holds the position of the CEO until today, overseeing the company's strategic direction and development. Originally established with the primary focus of fulfilling opportunities in the burgeoning Qatar real estate market, the company's business streams have multiplied as diversification within the company's portfolio kept pace with the increasing opportunities in the region. Today Equinox has grown to include activities within real estate development and investment, retail, business to business (B2B) as well as local partnership and representation.
The real estate portfolio includes shopping malls, residential compounds, commercial and industrial developments. The retail section covers the major categories such as fashion, home interiors, beauty, accessories, jewellery and toys. B2B section includes contracting, project work and product distribution. As for the local partnership and representation section, it entails alignments with world leading logistics organisations. Spanning Asia, Europe, Scandinavia and America, Equinox portfolio of brands and business partners is truly global.