Job description / Role
Responsible for assisting the gym users and effectively preparing individual programs according to the needs of the Customers
• Assist the customers in exercising effectively and using the gym equipment safely
• Ensure that all exercise machines are in good condition and safe to use.
• Keep accurate record of all gym users
• Prepare and update Training programs for gym users
• Provide Diet Plans to gym users if required
• Assist the physically challenged tenants in safely using the machines and equipment
• Ensure the gym area is clean and hygienic
• Must not leave the gym unattended
• Inform the Manager for periodic check-up/ servicing of equipment/machine
• Provide good customer service by being friendly, courteous and maintaining a professional posture at all times
• Maintain proper procedure and discipline when entering the work place and check personal hygiene.
• Be presentable and wear proper uniform at all times.
• To perform and submit weekly checklist to the designated immediate supervisor
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Should have relevant experience of at least 3 years as a Gym Attendant/ personal trainer
• Must have Basic Life Support and First Aid training
• Must know how to work the Gym equipment
• Must be friendly, cooperative, active helpful attitude
• Hardworking and Diligent
• Team player/commitment to group goals
• Honest and trustworthy
• Demonstrate sound work ethics
About the Company
Equinox Global Investments was founded in 1993, originally established with the primary focus of fulfilling opportunities in the burgeoning Qatar real estate market. The company's business streams have multiplied as diversification within the company's portfolio kept pace with the increasing opportunities in the region. Today, Equinox Global Investments has grown to include activities within real estate, retail, business to business (B2B) as well as local partnership and representation. The real estate portfolio includes shopping malls, a residential compound, commercial and industrial developments.