Job description / Role
• Consulting with clients on stylistic options for their hair.
• Listening to client needs to determine their preferences.
• Describing different hair care products and their benefits.
• Shampooing, cutting, coloring and highlighting hair.
• Offering manicure, pedicure, waxing and facial services.
• Performing scalp treatments.
• Acting as salespersons to sell clients hair care retail products.
• Building a personal relationship with clients to ensure return visits.
• Adhering to salon safety and cleanliness standards.
• Managing bookings and welcoming clients into the store.
• Keeping updated on hairstyle trends and styling methods.
• Knowledge of English language for all 3, work with Loreal hair color and hair treatments, diplomas for hairdressing.
• Monthly salary 7,000-12,000 QAR as full package depending on the experience
• Annual leave 21 days + 8 days of public holiday
• Return ticket: 1 in 24 months
• Health insurance: Hamad Medical Card
• Work location: salon (10 am-7 pm or 1 pm to 10 pm)
• Work hours: 6 days a week, 48 hours per week, 1 hour break every day
About the Company
Enjoy the best hiring and speed combined together.