Job description / Role
Hair Stylist Responsibilities:
• Consulting with clients on stylistic options for their hair.
• Listening to client needs to determine their preferences.
• Describing different hair care products and their benefits.
• Shampooing, cutting, coloring and highlighting hair.
• Offering manicure, pedicure, waxing and facial services.
• Performing scalp treatments.
• Acting as salespersons to sell clients hair care retail products.
• Building a personal relationship with clients to ensure return visits.
• Adhering to salon safety and cleanliness standards.
• Managing bookings and welcoming clients into the store.
• Keeping updated on hairstyle trends and styling methods.
Hair Stylist Requirements:
• High school graduation or GED completion.
• Licensing from a cosmetology school.
• Previous experience as a Hair Stylist or colorist.
• A wide pallet of styling and coloring techniques.
• Proficiency with hot irons, curlers and blow-dryers.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good verbal communication.
• Physical stamina.
• Creative mindset and a good eye for design.
About the Company
Enjoy the best hiring and speed combined together.