Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Handover Coordinator to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar . This role will be responsible for the overall coordination with client and construction contractor for a smooth and timely handover of projects as per contract requirements by following companies project procedurs manual and project handover and close out procedure.
We envisage success in this role to include
- Coordinating with key Stakeholders / End users to collect project specific handover requirements and establish project specific handover plan.
- Reviewing construction contractors commissioning and handover plan and schedule.
- Reviewing construction contractors project handover deliverables.
- Performing periodic inductions to the project team to communicate and familiarize project handover requirements and established procedure.
- Attending meetings with key stakeholders to track and update progress related to project handover activities.
- Establishing procedure for snagging and de-snagging inspections.
- Tracking and monitoring progress in as-build documents and project handover deliverables.
- Coordinating with end-users and construction contractors to facilitate testing and commissioning activities.
- Coordinating with the project team and preparing project closeout report for client and end-users as applicable.
- Coordinating with client and end-users for final inspections to obtained NOC / taking over certificate.
- Preparing internal project closeout report as per company's project handover and close our requirements.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 14 years experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Engineering.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work. We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.