Job description / Role
HC Central Doha System Lead
• Cluster manager for all planning and operations for Central Doha System
• To ensure that the program is plan, delivered and maintain quality controls. This will involve conveying specialist skills advice, promoting awareness and understanding, improving quality, and value of performance by the employees
• Establish, develop and manage a multi-layered scheduling team to deliver services out of multiple tournament specific bus depots, operating a fleet of the magnitude of 3,000 buses, utilizing in excess of 7,000 drivers
• To be responsible for the management of direct supervision of staff and the assistants and also management of the staff involved in delivery of specific projects for the TBS program
• The ability to handle and maintain a high level of confidentiality and common sense regarding sensitive information is essential
• Comprehensive knowledge of a range of bus scheduling software applications, their protocols, techniques and procedures, as well as strategies to assess and provide issue resolution (e.g. Trapeze, Hastus, Austrics, etc.)
• At least 15 years of experience in planning and delivery of major international sporting event transportation programs, of the magnitude of Olympic and Paralympic Summer Games, Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games, FIFA Work Cup Men, FIFA Work Cup Women, Asian Games, Asian Cup, FIFA Club World Cup, Formula 1 Grand Prix, Commonwealth Games or similar events
• Delivery of a minimum of 10 of the above caliber projects over a 15 year span.
• Delivered a minimum of 5 of the above caliber of event Transportation project operation in the MENA Region
• Successful delivery of major transport plans and management of transportation operations in the State of Qatar delivering 750 buses and coaches at peak
• Delivered transportation project operation, in country in excess of 1,000 drivers and managers over a calendar month’s duration.
• Designed and operated multiple secure transportation depots in country each with a minimum of 350 buses or coaches.
• Proven experience of building large multicultural planning and delivery teams for a minimum of 10 of the above caliber events
• Successful experience delivering staff/driver training programs to teams in excess of 1,000 drivers and staff
• Proven experience delivering transport plans and operational delivery for highly secure events.
About the Company
A leading Trading Industrial group in Qatar.