Job description / Role
To provide high quality financial support, analysis and advice to the Project & Hotel finance teams to ensure successful contract execution and delivery of targets.
Responsible for balance sheet accounts, including preparation,forecast,budget and posting of period end journals.
Leading hospitality group
* Must have an experience in diverse business specifically a holding, group of companies, or large size companies.
* Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
* Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take including M&A in hospitality.
* Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
* Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances, conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
* Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
* Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
* A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
* Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
* Bachelor degree with professional certificate such as CPA/ACA/CA with proven managerial experience in the corporate hospitality industry is essential.
* Corporate finance with an excellent knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS consolidation is required.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.