Job description / Role
We are seeking to recruit on behalf of our client a HEAD, FIRE & RESCUE LOGISTICS who will be working in their FIRE PROTECTION & RESPONSE PLANNING DEPARTMENT based in Qatar on a long term residential contract and will be responsible for managing the provision of all logistics required for Fire and Rescue operations.
- Excellent proficiencies in English (spoken and written)
- At least 15 years working experience in maintenance function
- Able to work independently with effective interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an internationally recognised institution
About the Company
Natural Resources is a specialist supplier of recruitment and project staffing services to the global Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Construction industries.
We combine experience and knowledge of the international staffing market with ISO registered quality, environmental, and health and safety systems to provide the most appropriate solution to our wide range of global customers.
We deliver talent on demand across disciplines ranging from skilled trades, engineering, specialist technical and scientific, commercial, to management and executive.
Our bespoke recruitment and project staffing solutions can be delivered at each stage of a project’s lifescyle or on an on-going basis to support the growth of our customers.
Natural Resources is based in the UK and the Netherlands but with an 'in country' presence on every major project. We are able to deliver a local service irrespective of geography.