Job description / Role
The Head of Budgeting & Reporting will be responsible for providing financial guidance and support to the organization by analyzing, recommending, and reporting on budgetary accounting and financial records. They will review and prepare budget amendments and other accounting entries in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles and company policies and procedures. This role involves managing a team of budgeting and reporting professionals and ensuring the accuracy and completeness of financial information provided to internal and external stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee and manage the budgeting activities of the insurance company.
- Collaborate with senior management to establish budgetary goals and objectives.
- Develop and monitor annual operating budgets and financial forecasts.
- Analyze financial data and provide insights for cost optimization and revenue enhancement.
- Monitor budget performance and implement controls to ensure adherence.
- Partner with stakeholders to understand budgetary needs and provide guidance.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and automation.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Experience in budgeting and financial analysis in the insurance industry is a must.
- Experience in management
About the Company
Al Khaleej Takaful Insurance Company was established in 1979 to provide all kinds of conventional insurance and reinsurance services, and since then we are proud of the experience and distinguished services we have offered for over 40 years.
In 2010, it transformed to become a Takaful Insurance company in compliance with Islamic Sharia' principles.
Honored by the trust that our valued customers have placed in us, we always strive to continue to provide our services in a distinctive way, and value the precious time of both corporate and individual customers, reinforcing the confidence and credibility that we are proud of.
Since its inception, the company has, and still is, contributing to the process of economic progress and development witnessed by the country under its wise leadership, through providing insurance coverage for governmental infrastructure projects, and through insuring assets and property for companies and individuals.
The company has a strong balance sheet with an adequate capital base and excellent liquidity ratios, supported by reinsurance agreements with distinguished international reinsurance companies with prominent credit ratings.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Onex Beauty Group (OBG)
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
A Leading Steel Pipe Manufacturer In Saudi Arabia
|Saudi Arabia||1 Aug|
Accounting & Finance Manager