Job description / Role
As the Head of Cyber Security, you will be responsible to lead a team of Senior Industrial Control Systems / OT Security Engineers in the implementation, integration and operation of Information Security controls within the Operational Technology (OT) environment. You will also manage cyber security risks to acceptable operational levels and increase operational Information Security maturity in line with corporate Information Security polices and standards.
* A leading government organisation in Qatar with strong development and progression culture.
* Champion information Security initiatives within OT to ensure awareness of initiatives and the importance of success in order to maintain support from business leaders.
* Evaluate acquired or developed security architectures and designs for consistency with the Corporate Information Security polices, standards and ICS/OT security requirements.
* Perform security reviews, in order to identify any risks or gaps in security architecture.
* Develop a high-level Information Security remediation plan and consolidate detailed remediation plans (created by Senior ICS / OT Security Engineers) to achieve defined high-level Information Security objectives in the OT environment.
* Coordinate Information Security initiatives and assurance activities with the corporate Information Security Division and business leaders to effectively implement controls and assess the effectiveness of implemented Information Security controls.
* Coordinate information Security initiatives with Industrial Automation Contractors (e g.' Honeywell, ABB, etc) to ensure compatibility and effectiveness of Information Security controls in different Supplier operating environments.
* Contribute to Information Security Event and Incident Response through participation in the Information Security Incident Response Team (ISIRT).
* Attractive salary
* Diverse project portfolio
* Opportunity to work for an organisation, contributing to the growth and development of the Qatar
* Bachelor degree in engineering, information security or computer science.
* 10 years of relevant professional experience.
* Experience in large ICS/OT and ICT environments in the Energy sector, preferably in Oil & Gas.
* Strong, proven technical team leadership abilities in ICS/OT and ICT environments in the Energy sector, preferably in Oil & Gas.
* Conceptual technical understanding of network technologies (e.9., Cisco) and diverse Information security technologies (e.9., firewalls, anti-malware, etc).
* Professional certifications in information security management such as CISSP, CISA, GIAC, GICSP or others.
* Experience in planning and managing Information security program and projects in OT and ICT environments in the energy sector, preferably Oil & Gas.
* Excellent written and verbal business communication skills capable of interacting with various levels of business and technical leadership in lCS/OT and ICT.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.