Job description / Role
The Head of Financial Accounting will be responsible for consolidating group financial statements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
A world leading oil and gas services organisation with offices in Qatar, UAE, USA, UK and USA.
The Head of Financial Accounting will be responsible for:
* Managing and analysing consolidated financial statements - balance sheet, cash flow, income, equity statements
* Ensure international accounting standard (IFRS) are met
* Review and analyse financial statements
* Manage and coordinate external auditors, ensuring any changes to consolidated financial statements are met when required
* Ensure internal financial processes and policies are met
* Provide analytical explanations on consolidated accounts
* Provide input on the implementation of IFRS
Competitive salary and employee benefits package
To be considered for this vacancy, candidates must have the following background/experience:
* Fully qualified accounting
* Oil and gas industry experience
* Multi national company background
* IFRS and US GAAP experience
* Extensive consolidations experience
* Experience in a similar Head of Financial Accounting capacity
* SAP (or similar ERP)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
LITASCO Middle East DMCC