Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is a major organisation in Qatar. They are seeking a Head of Land Registration to join their team in Qatar.
• Following up the resale operations with all concerned parties, and managing the land registration procedure, both internally and externally, and maintaining systems of land as per policies and regulations
• Overseeing land-related activities which include property appraisal, relocation, negotiation, reimbursement, legal, etc.
• Supporting the legal and finance department in the collection of all administrative fees related to resale operations
• Overseeing SPAs addendums as per area changes or payments, rescheduling changes in coordination with investors and company departments
• Managing the required documentation with banks and financial authorities to facilitate or release mortgage applications
• Coordinating with the investors for all amalgamation transactions; coordinating with concerned departments to act in line with updated changes in the region’s plots along with all related legal agreements
• Ensuring compliance of all land transactions with Qatar’s laws and existing regulations
• Overseeing activities such as postponing installments, letter of fully paid prices, legal notices, client circulars, and other requests related to land registration
• Contributing to the development and implementation of overall business strategies and plans
• Overseeing the preparation of the budget related to the department, and monitoring and controlling expenditure against the approved budget
• Bachelor’s degree in Law or similar field
• 6-8 years’ experience in a similar role, with at least 2 years in people management roles as a head of department
• Good knowledge of Qatari culture, with a strong background of working in the country
• Previously worked in real estate, infrastructure, city management office, or municipality office, with a working knowledge of city management and/or real estate operations
• Strong negotiation, persuasion, and conflict resolution skills
• Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English and Arabic
If you fulfill the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying, then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV and contact details online.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.