Job description / Role
Sinopack Search is delighted to be working with one of Qatar's premium brand's within the countries vibrant construction sector.
- They are a well-established grade a contractor who operates across multiple construction markets from heavy infrastructure, new build construction and interior fit-out.
- A director-level role has opened up for a Head of Legal Affairs to join the business to lead their legal department in successfully navigating legal process and procedures while protecting the business contractually across multiple business units.
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Law, is desired
- Min 15 years experience in legal counsel and contractually management in main contracting business's in the GCC
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law & procedures.
- Expert in contracts review & negotiation, agreements, policies, documents, ensure statutory & legal compliance.
- Ability to identify legal risks in business decisions & advise the management.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in English, Arabic is a distinct advantage.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Associate - Litigation & Arbitration
Head of Legal
Global Business Network (GlobNet)
Legal Director / Senior Construction Lawyer (PPP)
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||9 May|