Job description / Role
A QPSC listed, diversified business based in Qatar is seeking a Head of Legal to lead and drive transformation in the legal department. This role will oversee a large team and partner with the senior stakeholders on key decision making.
A large, diversified business (over 1,200 employees) operating in several industries including technology, automotive, construction, retail and oil & gas
* To provide legal advice on all aspects of corporate and commercial activities, M&A's, resolving legal disputes, managing the legal team and overseeing the preparation of documents and contracts, negotiating with potential partners, attending board meetings, preparing resolutions
* Role is based in Qatar. A competitive salary and family package is offer along with relocation from other GCC countries.
Candidates who apply must meet all of the below criteria
* Minimum 8 years of experience at a law firm or in-house.
* Experience managing a team of lawyers
* Experience working for a group structure or multi-industry organisation
* Fluent in English and Arabic
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies