Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is currently seeking a Head of Property Management to oversee all their portfolios of managed assets within Qatar.
• Overseeing the management of periodical lease contract renewals, deciding on price variations with respect to established targets
• Overseeing the management of overall tenant relationships, including customer services, call centres, and complaint handling
• Writing and submitting performance reports
• Sharing any complaints/comments from tenants with the Sales & Marketing teams or other relevant departments
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders regarding any issues with fees, document submittals or customer complaints
• Degree qualification in Engineering, Business or Economics
• 6-8 years’ experience in commercial property management; specifically managing a large, multi-class, real estate portfolio within the Middle East
• Strong, in-depth knowledge of Qatar and/or GCC real estate market dynamics, and local governmental regulations
• Demonstrable history of developing and implementing winning asset strategies, and delivering high investments returns on a sizeable P&L
• Excellent understanding of Master Community Management, Facility Management, and Owners’ Association Management
• Fluency in Arabic and English is essential, along with excellent communication and customer service skills
• Able to multitask and has high standards of business and personal ethical conduct
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.