Job description / Role
• Linum Consult’s client is a currently seeking a Head of Quality & Inspection to join their team in Qatar.
• Maintaining the operational and financial integrity of the performance measurement infrastructure, whilst pursuing appropriate opportunities to integrate work groups/committees, data collection and aggregation methods, technical specification development, measure reporting, etc.
• Managing vendor relationships in support of the firm’s measurement strategy and infrastructure, including contract negotiation/oversight and resource development/allocation
• Ensuring that each subsidiary receives appropriate orientation and ongoing support in fulfilling appropriate requirements of membership, data submission, and reporting
• Providing leadership for the company’s policy development relative to quality, and coordinating quality improvement projects
• Conducting regular project reviews and providing status reports to staff, boards of directors, and other stakeholders
• Assessing the skills and abilities of the performance measurement team in support of the measurement strategy
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• At least 10 years’ experience in a Quality Assurance and Control role, with significant responsibility for a department
• Good knowledge of Qatari culture, with a strong background of working in the country
• Familiarity with quality control best practices, industry standards, manufacturers’ requirements, etc.
• Strong multitasking and organisational skills, with the ability to manage and delegate tasks
• Excellent communication skills in spoken and written Arabic and English
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.